Kill The Pacman Kill The Pacman

Nice.

One of the better Flash games I have played.

Orgasm Girl Orgasm Girl

I love you.

Create-A-Gun:AK47 Demo2.0 Create-A-Gun:AK47 Demo2.0

Cool.

Nice. I liked that alot. But thats probably because the AK-47 is my favorite gun. It was neat how you could customize it and junk. I look forward to the version where you get to shoot a moving and/or live target

Resident Evil (REAL LIFE Resident Evil (REAL LIFE

Why do you defame Resident Evil like this

Oh God. This was horrible. I don't care if you're going to finish it. I was actually HAPPY when it said "SORRY HAS TO BE FINSHED!" The graphics are mediocre at best, the sound is okay, but theres just no challenge or fun in this game. Do us all a favor and either scrap it all and make it better by putting some effort into it, or just don't put this shit up.

enter the matrix in style enter the matrix in style

This sucked moose balls.

Arghhhh.... theres nothing I can really say that isn't already dead obvious in the title of my reveiw. IT SUCKED. IT SUCKED BAD. You press a little arrow key and meet two men. Then there are incredible star explosion effects. They then collapse. Then you shoot some guy. Then you drive a car or something. Maybe it was a hover craft, or some sort of mobile turd. I don't know. Oh yes! Theres the added replay value of playing as a diffrent person, and having your hands skin color turn from white, to brown! Oh! I am jumping with glee! Do your self a favour and don't play this.

Iron Curtain II: Game Iron Curtain II: Game

Wolfenstien 3D on crack

Whoa O_O is all I can say. Nice Graphics and Sound, but as people before me have said, its to motherfucking hard. Thought of adding some extra health bars, instead of just one? Or lives at least.

Defend Your Castle (Full) Defend Your Castle (Full)

The only thing more addictive is Wanking >_>

Dude, this game kicks ass. It runs very deep, for something so simple as protecting a castle. The variaitions of enimies kept me playing for hours and hours. But goddamn you, and your game for making my wrist so sore T_T Nah, just kidding, you rock.